Thursday, February 9, 2012

Script Writing isn't for the Script Writer.

I un-enrolled myself from one of my classes. Oddly, it was the script writing one. The only class I have where I know how to do something right. However, I order the book from online because the teacher told us to, but it still hasn't come after multiple weeks of waiting. I'm taking that as a sign I'm not supposed to be there. So instead of sitting, no, more like rotting away, in that class, I'm attempting to finish up my video that's due tomorrow for another class. Of course, I cannot get it to work. I'm quite tired of using eight thousand computer programs everyday in these classes because I have no interest in them and I don't know how to work them. It's ridiculous!
However, not having a book isn't the only reason why I've un-enrolled myself. I don't like multiple things about that class. Though, I've realized sitting around here typing up my complaints isn't going to get me anywhere good.

No comments:

Post a Comment