Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Tweens are Back!

Quite a long time ago, I started preparing myself to write a solid series of book for tweens. I developed cool characters, stories, and wrote the first book. Though, of course, not long after I finished the first book, I realized I did not care for it. I told myself I'd have to rewrite it so it met my true abilities and writing standards. I think now I'm ready to get back to the Tweens. I haven't seen them since the summer! I warmed up by making some Polyvore sets and finding inspiration from some kid actors on IMDb so I'm ready to rewrite! This is quite exciting since all I've been doing recently is pretending to write screenplays. It'll be great to get into my initially favored novel format.

Here's a link of what I've accomplished so far today:

http://www.polyvore.com/perks/collection?id=1364273

Until next time,
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment